The summer school has capacity for up to 40 students. A maximum of 30 students (PhD students or early-career researchers) from COST countries can be funded by COST Action IC1201 (BETTY). Students who receive BETTY funding will be given a grant based on the costs below and on the cost of travel.
Approximate costs for non-funded students (to be confirmed)
- Accommodation: 6 nights @ €65
- Daily charge: 5 days @ €20 for lunch and coffee breaks
- There may be an excursion, for an additional cost of €50
- Total: €490 (excluding excursion)
To apply for a place on the summer school, please send the following information to Simon Gay (Simon.Gay at glasgow.ac.uk).
- Your CV.
- A statement of your current research topic and your interest in the summer school.
- A supporting letter from your PhD supervisor or, in the case of early-career researchers (PhD + 8 years), a mentor.
- If you want to request BETTY funding, please state this and include an estimate of your travel cost.
- Application deadline: 8th April 2016
- Notification of acceptance (and funding, if requested): 15th April 2016
- Summer school: 27th June to 1st July 2016